These articles are geared for intermediate colored belts and are primarily technical in nature. That isn’t because students at this level has less to learn, but rather because they are expected to start doing research by reading full books on the most relevant topics.
- Karate-do, My Way of Life by Funakoshi Gichin
- Karate-do Kyohan by Funakoshi Gichin
- Karate-do Nyumon by Funakoshi Gichin and Funakoshi Yoshitaka
- Dynamic Karate by Nakayama Masatoshi
- Karate, The Art of “Empty-Hand” Fighting by Nishiyama Hidetaka
- Zen Meditation in Plain English by John Daishin Buksbazen
- Becoming a Supple Leopard by Dr. Kelly Starrett