A three-day practical karate and bunkai seminar in Seattle, WA.
Iain Abernethy, 6th dan BCA, 6th dan BKA, WCA Chief International Coach
Mitchell Activity Center, Seattle Central College
Day 1: Friday, November 4th
- 4:30 – 5:30 pm Meet & Greet Ice-Breaker
- 5:30 – 8:30 pm Training Session 1
Day 2: Saturday, November 5th
- 9:30 – 12:30 pm Training Session 2
- 12:30 – 1:30 pm Lunch Break
- 1:30 – 4:30 pm Training Session 3
- 7:30 – 10:30 pm Group Dinner, Location TBA
Day 3: Sunday, November 6th
- 9:30 – 12:30 pm Training Session 4
2017 WTKO International Camp and Competition
The full instructor list hasn’t been released yet, but it will include:
- John Mullin – 8th Dan & Executive Director WTKO
- Steve Ubl – 8th Dan & Technical Directory WTKO
- Richard Amos – 7th Dan & Chief Instructor WTKO
- Scott Middleton – 6th Dan & General Secretary WTKO
- Yanti Amos – Yoga Instructor
July 20 – 23, 2017
We don’t know yet, more details will come in the next weeks.
Aikido Seminar with Toshiharu Sawada
Toshiharu Sawada is 7th Dan IAF Shihan & Chief Instructor of Kimori Dojo, Nagoya, Japan
Seminar contact email@example.com
De Anza College, Room PE14
21250 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014
10:00AM – 4:30PM, October 22, 2016
10:00AM – 4:30PM, October 23, 2016
$75 pre-registration for one day, $120 pre-registration for both days
$3 daily parking fee
Please bring uniform, white belt (if you have no Aikido rank), bokken, and jo.
After a long leave of absence, we have finally rebuilt a dedicated website for our club.